Taxon resources: Oppia loxolineata
- Taxon Id
- Common Name
- Unknown or not entered.
- Naming Status
- Currently accepted name
- Found in the Antarctica/subantarctic or Southern Ocean
See map of extents
- Taxon has been resolved to the rank Species.
Perfom a free-text of this site for Oppia loxolineata Midge
The following are links to related resources for this
- follow the link on either a number, short name or URL to see full details
Scientific Bibliography 17049
- BLOCK, W. (1982 ) Supercooling points of insects and mites on the Antarctic Peninsula. Ecological Entomology 7: 1-8.
Scientific Bibliography 17094
- BURYN, R. & USHER, M.B. (1986 ) A morphmetric study of the mite, Oppia loxolineata, in the maritime Antarctic. British Antarctic Survey Bulletin 73: 47-50.
Scientific Bibliography 17129
- GRESSIT, J.L. (1967 ) Introduction. Antarctic Research Series 10: 1-395.
Scientific Bibliography 17130
- GRESSIT, J.L. (1967 ) Notes on arthropod populations in the Antarctic Peninsula, South Shetland Islands, South Orkney Islands area. In: Entemology of Antarctica, ed. J.L. Gressit. Antarctic Research Series 10:373-392.
Possible taxa information in external databases. This is subject to revision in urls and sites. Please contact the data centre
if you find any problems or wish to advise of another useful resource.