Taxon resources: Nanorchestes berryi
- Taxon Id
- Unknown or not entered.
- Naming Status
- Currently accepted name
- Found in the Antarctica/subantarctic or Southern Ocean
See map of extents
- Taxon has been resolved to the rank Species.
Perfom a free-text of this site for Nanorchestes berryi
The following are links to related resources for this
- follow the link on either a number, short name or URL to see full details
Scientific Bibliography 17064
- BOOTH, R.G. & USHER, M.B. (1984 ) Arthropod communitites in the maritime Antarctic moss-turf habitat: effects of the physical and chemical environment. Journal of Animal Ecology 53: 879-893.
Scientific Bibliography 17066
- BOOTH, R.G. & USHER, M.B. (1986 ) Arthropod communities in a maritime Antarctic moss-turf habitat: life history stratergies of the prostigmatid mites. Pedobiologia 29: 209-218.
Scientific Bibliography 41411
- Convey, P. and Quintana, R. D. (1997 ) The terrestrial arthropod fauna of Cierva Point SSSI, Danco Coast, northern Antarctic Peninsula. Eur. J. Soil Biol. 33(1), 19-29
Possible taxa information in external databases. This is subject to revision in urls and sites. Please contact the data centre
if you find any problems or wish to advise of another useful resource.