Taxon resources: Archisotoma brucei
- Taxon Id
- Common Name
- (Carpenter, 1907)
- Naming Status
- Currently accepted name
- Found in the Antarctica/subantarctic or Southern Ocean
See map of extents
- Is endemic within the Antarctica/subantarctic or Southern Ocean
- Taxon has been resolved to the rank Species.
Perfom a free-text of this site for Archisotoma brucei Springtail
The following are links to related resources for this
- follow the link on either a number, short name or URL to see full details
Scientific Bibliography 17052
- BLOCK, W. (1984 ) A comparative study of invertebrate supercooling at Signy Island, maritime Antarctic. British Antarctic Survey Bulletin 64:67-76.
Scientific Bibliography 17167
- S?MME, L. (1986 ) Terrestrial arthropods of Bouvet?ya. Polar Research (N.S.) 4: 231-233.
Possible taxa information in external databases. This is subject to revision in urls and sites. Please contact the data centre
if you find any problems or wish to advise of another useful resource.