Taxon resources: Coomansus gerlachei
- Taxon Id
- Common Name
- Unsegmented roundworm
- (de Man, 1904) Jairajpuri & Khan, 1977
- Naming Status
- Currently accepted name
- Found in the Antarctica/subantarctic or Southern Ocean
See map of extents
- Taxon has been resolved to the rank Species.
Perfom a free-text of this site for Coomansus gerlachei Unsegmented roundworm
The following are links to related resources for this
- follow the link on either a number, short name or URL to see full details
Scientific Bibliography 17159
- PICKUP, J. (1988 ) Ecophysiological studies of terrestrial free-living nematodes on Signy Island. British Antarctic Survey Bulletin 81: 77-81.
Scientific Bibliography 17160
- PICKUP, J. (1990 ) Seasonal variation in the cold-hardiness of a free-living predatory Antarctic nematode Coomansus gerlachei (Mononchidae). Polar Biology 10: 307-315.
Scientific Bibliography 17183
- SPAULL, V.W. (1981 ) Obsevations on Coomansus gerlachei (de man) (Nematoda: Mononchidae), a predacious nematode from the antarctic. British Antarctic Survey Bulletin 53: 195-200.
Scientific Bibliography 41416
- Andr¿ssy, I. (1998 ) Nematodes in the Sixth Continent. Journal of Nematode Morphology and Systematics 1(2), 107-186.
Possible taxa information in external databases. This is subject to revision in urls and sites. Please contact the data centre
if you find any problems or wish to advise of another useful resource.