Taxon Profile: Friesea bispinosa
- Taxon Id
- Common Name
- Deharveng, 1981
- Naming Status
- Currently accepted name
- Found in the Antarctica/subantarctic or Southern Ocean
See map of extents
- Is endemic within the Antarctica/subantarctic or Southern Ocean
- Taxon has been resolved to the rank Species.
- Source of taxon data
- Latest Taxonomic scrutiny
- Penny Greenslade
- Reference Site/Paper in which the taxon name was checked
- Macquarie Island invertebrates
- as Friesea sp.
Species belongs to the following lists - Follow link on List Name to see list of all species.
||Basis of Record
|| Heard Island
|| includes McDonald Island
Derived (from literature)