Taxon Profile: Solmundella bitentaculata
- Taxon Id
- (Quoy and Gaimard 1833)
- Naming Status
- Currently accepted name
- Found in the Antarctica/subantarctic or Southern Ocean
See map of extents
- Taxon has been resolved to the rank Species.
- Source of taxon data
- O'Sullivan,D. (1982) A guide to the Hydromedusae of the Southern Ocean and adjacent waters, ANARE Research Notes 5.
- Latest Taxonomic scrutiny
- Dave Watts
- Reference Site/Paper in which the taxon name was checked
- Catalogue of Life 2007, European Register of Marine Species (ERMS)
Species belongs to the following lists - Follow link on List Name to see list of all species.
||Basis of Record
|| CPR Checklist
|| Species seen from the Continuous Plankton Recorder studies.
Derived (from literature)