Taxon Profile: Chlorella vulgaris
- Taxon Id
- Beijerinck 1890/?
- Naming Status
- Currently accepted name
- Found in the Antarctica/subantarctic or Southern Ocean
See map of extents
- Taxon has been resolved to the rank Species.
- Source of taxon data
- ANTADATA: A Database on Biogeography of Non Marine Algae in Continental Antarctica
- Latest Taxonomic scrutiny
- P. Cavacini & B. Fumanti
- Reference Site/Paper in which the taxon name was checked
- Terra Antartica Reports Vol 11, 11 (2006)
Species belongs to the following lists - Follow link on List Name to see list of all species.
||Basis of Record
|| Northern Peninsula
|| Northern tip to Argentine Is, Anvers I, Palmer, Cierva Point, Brabant I,
Derived (from literature)