Taxon resources: Halozetes belgicae
- Taxon Id
- Naming Status
- Currently accepted name
- Found in the Antarctica/subantarctic or Southern Ocean
See map of extents
- Taxon has been resolved to the rank Species.
Perfom a free-text of this site for Halozetes belgicae
The following are links to related resources for this
- follow the link on either a number, short name or URL to see full details
Scientific Bibliography 17036
- BLOCK, W. & YOUNG, S.R. (1978 ) Metalbolic adaptions of the Antarctic terrestrial micro-arthropods. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology 61A: 363-368.
Scientific Bibliography 17043
- BLOCK, W. (1980 ) Aspects of the ecology of Antarctic soil fauna. In: Soil biology as related to land use practices, ed. D.L. Dindal, pp. 741-757. Environmental Protection Agency, Washington, D.C.
Scientific Bibliography 17097
- CANNON, R.J.C. & SCHENKER, R. (1985 ) Cold tolerance of a cryptostigamatid mite at Signy Island, maritime Antarctic. British Antarctic Survey Bulletin 67: 1-5.
Scientific Bibliography 17126
- GODDARD, D.G. (1980 ) Biological observations on the free-living mistes of Signy Island in the maritime Antarctic. British Antarctic Survey Bulletin 49: 181-205.
Scientific Bibliography 17127
- GODDARD, D.G. (1982 ) Feeding biology of free-living Acari at Signy Island, South Ornkney Islands. British Antarctic Survey Bulletin 51: 290-293.
Scientific Bibliography 17129
- GRESSIT, J.L. (1967 ) Introduction. Antarctic Research Series 10: 1-395.
Scientific Bibliography 17130
- GRESSIT, J.L. (1967 ) Notes on arthropod populations in the Antarctic Peninsula, South Shetland Islands, South Orkney Islands area. In: Entemology of Antarctica, ed. J.L. Gressit. Antarctic Research Series 10:373-392.
Scientific Bibliography 17201
- WALLWORK, J.A. (1966 ) Some Cryptostigmata (Acari) from South Georgia. British Antarctic Survey Bulletin 9: 1-20.
Scientific Bibliography 41411
- Convey, P. and Quintana, R. D. (1997 ) The terrestrial arthropod fauna of Cierva Point SSSI, Danco Coast, northern Antarctic Peninsula. Eur. J. Soil Biol. 33(1), 19-29
Possible taxa information in external databases. This is subject to revision in urls and sites. Please contact the data centre
if you find any problems or wish to advise of another useful resource.