Taxon resources: Halozetes belgicae longisetae longisetae
- Taxon Id
- Common Name
- Unknown or not entered.
- Naming Status
- Currently accepted name
- Found in the Antarctica/subantarctic or Southern Ocean
See map of extents
- Taxon has been resolved to the rank Infraspecies.
Perfom a free-text of this site for Halozetes belgicae Mite
The following are links to related resources for this
- follow the link on either a number, short name or URL to see full details
Scientific Bibliography 17129
- GRESSIT, J.L. (1967 ) Introduction. Antarctic Research Series 10: 1-395.
Scientific Bibliography 17132
- HOLDGATE, M.W. & BAKER, P.E. (1979 ) The South Sandwich Islands:I. General description. British Antarctic Survey Reports 91: 1-76.
Scientific Bibliography 17153
- NIEDBALA, W. (1986 ) Several species of moss-mites (Acari:Oribatida) from the Antarctic coastal zone. Polish Polar Research 7: 119-126.
Possible taxa information in external databases. This is subject to revision in urls and sites. Please contact the data centre
if you find any problems or wish to advise of another useful resource.