Taxon resources: Friesea grisea
- Taxon Id
- Common Name
- Naming Status
- Currently accepted name
- Found in the Antarctica/subantarctic or Southern Ocean
See map of extents
- Is endemic within the Antarctica/subantarctic or Southern Ocean
- Taxon has been resolved to the rank Species.
Perfom a free-text of this site for Friesea grisea Springtail
The following are links to related resources for this
- follow the link on either a number, short name or URL to see full details
Scientific Bibliography 17043
- BLOCK, W. (1980 ) Aspects of the ecology of Antarctic soil fauna. In: Soil biology as related to land use practices, ed. D.L. Dindal, pp. 741-757. Environmental Protection Agency, Washington, D.C.
Scientific Bibliography 17049
- BLOCK, W. (1982 ) Supercooling points of insects and mites on the Antarctic Peninsula. Ecological Entomology 7: 1-8.
Scientific Bibliography 17050
- BLOCK, W. (1982 ) The Signy Island terrestrial reference sites: XIV. Population studies on the Collembola. British Antarctic Survery Bulletin 55: 33-49.
Scientific Bibliography 17129
- GRESSIT, J.L. (1967 ) Introduction. Antarctic Research Series 10: 1-395.
Scientific Bibliography 17130
- GRESSIT, J.L. (1967 ) Notes on arthropod populations in the Antarctic Peninsula, South Shetland Islands, South Orkney Islands area. In: Entemology of Antarctica, ed. J.L. Gressit. Antarctic Research Series 10:373-392.
Scientific Bibliography 17204
- WISE, K.A.J. & SHOUP, J. (1967 ) Distribution of Collembola at Cape Hallett. Antarctic Research Series 10: 325-330
Scientific Bibliography 41411
- Convey, P. and Quintana, R. D. (1997 ) The terrestrial arthropod fauna of Cierva Point SSSI, Danco Coast, northern Antarctic Peninsula. Eur. J. Soil Biol. 33(1), 19-29
Possible taxa information in external databases. This is subject to revision in urls and sites. Please contact the data centre
if you find any problems or wish to advise of another useful resource.