Taxon resources: Cryptopygus antarcticus
- Taxon Id
- Common Name
- Unknown or not entered.
- Naming Status
- Currently accepted name
- Found in the Antarctica/subantarctic or Southern Ocean
See map of extents
- Taxon has been resolved to the rank Species.
Perfom a free-text of this site for Cryptopygus antarcticus Springtail
The following are links to related resources for this
- follow the link on either a number, short name or URL to see full details
Scientific Bibliography 17018
- BAUST, J.G. (1980 ) Low temperature tolerance in an Antarctic insect: a relict adaption? Cryo-letters 1: 360-371.
Scientific Bibliography 17020
- BAUST, J.G., EDWARDS, J.S., & BROWN, R. (1979 ) Physiological basis of low temperature tolerance in antarctic insects. Antarctic Journal of the Unites States 13: 164-166.
Scientific Bibliography 17052
- BLOCK, W. (1984 ) A comparative study of invertebrate supercooling at Signy Island, maritime Antarctic. British Antarctic Survey Bulletin 64:67-76.
Possible taxa information in external databases. This is subject to revision in urls and sites. Please contact the data centre
if you find any problems or wish to advise of another useful resource.