Taxon resources: Naubates prioni
- Taxon Id
- Common Name
- Biting Lice
- (Enderlein, 1909)
- Naming Status
- Currently accepted name
- Found in the Antarctica/subantarctic or Southern Ocean
See map of extents
- Taxon has been resolved to the rank Species.
Perfom a free-text of this site for Naubates prioni Biting Lice
The following are links to related resources for this
- follow the link on either a number, short name or URL to see full details
Scientific Bibliography 17211
- CLAY, T. & MOREBY, C. (1970 ) Mallophaga and Anoplura of Subantarctic Islands.
Pacific Insects Monograph 23: 216-220.
Scientific Bibliography 17361
- Ricardo L. Palma and Donald S. Horning (2002) The lice (Insecta: Phthiraptera) from Macquarie Island ANARE Research Notes 105
Possible taxa information in external databases. This is subject to revision in urls and sites. Please contact the data centre
if you find any problems or wish to advise of another useful resource.