Taxon Profile: Calliergidium austro-stramineum
- Taxon Id
- Unknown or not entered.
- Naming Status
- Currently accepted name
- Found in the Antarctica/subantarctic or Southern Ocean
See map of extents
- Taxon has been resolved to the rank Species.
- Source of taxon data
- Antarctic Division Herbarium
- Latest Taxonomic scrutiny
- R.D. Sepplet
- Reference Site/Paper in which the taxon name was checked
- Buck, W.R., & Goffinet, B.¿ 2000.¿ Morphology and classification of mosses.¿ In:¿ Shaw, J., & Goffinet, B.¿ (eds.)¿ Bryophyte Biology.¿ Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.¿ Ch.3, pp. 71-123.
Includes realm (e.g. Terrestrial etc) and climatic information (e.g. Boreal); also includes requirements and tolerances; horizontal and vertical distribution;
| May form dense carpets, dense extensive carpets, extensive carpets, extensive mats and carpets or wide carpets
Species belongs to the following lists - Follow link on List Name to see list of all species.
||Basis of Record
|| Eastern Peninsula
|| James Ross I southwards to 72 deg S
|| South Shetland Islands
|| King George, Robertson, Livingston, Elephant, Deception, Clarence, Penguin