Taxon Profile: Stereotydeus mollis
- Taxon Id
- Unknown or not entered.
- Naming Status
- Currently accepted name
- Found in the Antarctica/subantarctic or Southern Ocean
See map of extents
- Taxon has been resolved to the rank Species.
- Latest Taxonomic scrutiny
- Dave Watts
- Reference Site/Paper in which the taxon name was checked
- Womersley and Strandtmann (1963) -. Source is Gressitt
Taxonomy and Nomenclature
The actual location of the first recorded specimen
| Observation Hill, Ross Island
Reference: - Womersley and Strandtmann (1963) -. Source is Gressitt
Species belongs to the following lists - Follow link on List Name to see list of all species.