Taxon resources: Stereotydeus mollis
- Taxon Id
- Unknown or not entered.
- Naming Status
- Currently accepted name
- Found in the Antarctica/subantarctic or Southern Ocean
See map of extents
- Taxon has been resolved to the rank Species.
Perfom a free-text of this site for Stereotydeus mollis
The following are links to related resources for this
- follow the link on either a number, short name or URL to see full details
Scientific Bibliography 17046
- BLOCK, W. (1981 ) Low temperature effects on micro-arthropods. Journal of Thermal Biology 6:215-218.
Scientific Bibliography 17054
- BLOCK, W. (1985 ) Ecological and physiological studies of terrestrial arthropods in the Ross Dependency 1984-85. British Antarctic Survey Bulletin 68: 115-122.
Scientific Bibliography 17128
- GRESSIT, J.L. & SHOUP, J. (1967 ) Ecological notes on free-living mites in North Victoria Land. Antarctic Research Series 10: 307-320.
Scientific Bibliography 17129
- GRESSIT, J.L. (1967 ) Introduction. Antarctic Research Series 10: 1-395.
Scientific Bibliography 17136
- JANETSCHEK, H. (1967 ) Arthropod ecology of South Victoria Land. Antarctic Research Seris 10: 205-293.
Scientific Bibliography 17185
- STRANDTMANN, R.W. (1967 ) Terrestrial Prostigmata (trombidiform mites). Antarctic Research Series 10: 51-80.
Possible taxa information in external databases. This is subject to revision in urls and sites. Please contact the data centre
if you find any problems or wish to advise of another useful resource.