Taxon resources: Eupodes tottanfjella
- Taxon Id
- Common Name
- Unknown or not entered.
- Naming Status
- Currently accepted name
- Found in the Antarctica/subantarctic or Southern Ocean
See map of extents
- Taxon has been resolved to the rank Species.
Perfom a free-text of this site for Eupodes tottanfjella Mite
The following are links to related resources for this
- follow the link on either a number, short name or URL to see full details
Scientific Bibliography 17046
- BLOCK, W. (1981 ) Low temperature effects on micro-arthropods. Journal of Thermal Biology 6:215-218.
Scientific Bibliography 17071
- BOWRA, G.T., HOLDGATE, M.W. & TILBROOK, P.J. (1966 ) Biological investigations in Tottanfjella and Central Heimefrontfjella. British Antarctic Survey Bulletin 9:63-70.
Scientific Bibliography 17129
- GRESSIT, J.L. (1967 ) Introduction. Antarctic Research Series 10: 1-395.
Scientific Bibliography 17185
- STRANDTMANN, R.W. (1967 ) Terrestrial Prostigmata (trombidiform mites). Antarctic Research Series 10: 51-80.
Possible taxa information in external databases. This is subject to revision in urls and sites. Please contact the data centre
if you find any problems or wish to advise of another useful resource.