Taxon resources: Parabroteas sarsi
- Taxon Id
- (Daday, 1901)
- Naming Status
- Currently accepted name
- Found in the Antarctica/subantarctic or Southern Ocean
See map of extents
- Taxon has been resolved to the rank Species.
Perfom a free-text of this site for Parabroteas sarsi
The following are links to related resources for this
- follow the link on either a number, short name or URL to see full details
Scientific Bibliography 17119
- DARTNALL, H.J.G. (1980 ) Freshwater biology at Rothera Point, Adelaide Island:1. General description of the pools and the fauna. British Antarctic Survey Bulletin 50: 51-54.
Scientific Bibliography 17131
- HEATWOLE, H., SAENGER, P., SPAIN, A., KERRY, E. & DONELAN, J. (1989 ) Biotic and chemical characteristics of some soils from Wilkes Land, Antarctica. Antarctic Science 1: 225-234.
Possible taxa information in external databases. This is subject to revision in urls and sites. Please contact the data centre
if you find any problems or wish to advise of another useful resource.