Taxon resources: Cryptopygus cisantarcticus
- Taxon Id
- Common Name
- Wise, 1967
- Naming Status
- Currently accepted name
- Found in the Antarctica/subantarctic or Southern Ocean
See map of extents
- Is endemic within the Antarctica/subantarctic or Southern Ocean
- Taxon has been resolved to the rank Species.
Perfom a free-text of this site for Cryptopygus cisantarcticus Springtail
The following are links to related resources for this
- follow the link on either a number, short name or URL to see full details
Scientific Bibliography 17129
- GRESSIT, J.L. (1967 ) Introduction. Antarctic Research Series 10: 1-395.
Scientific Bibliography 17204
- WISE, K.A.J. & SHOUP, J. (1967 ) Distribution of Collembola at Cape Hallett. Antarctic Research Series 10: 325-330
Possible taxa information in external databases. This is subject to revision in urls and sites. Please contact the data centre
if you find any problems or wish to advise of another useful resource.