Taxon resources: Cryptopygus sverdrupi
- Taxon Id
- Common Name
- Lawrence, 1978
- Naming Status
- Currently accepted name
- Found in the Antarctica/subantarctic or Southern Ocean
See map of extents
- Is endemic within the Antarctica/subantarctic or Southern Ocean
- Taxon has been resolved to the rank Species.
Perfom a free-text of this site for Cryptopygus sverdrupi Springtail
The following are links to related resources for this
- follow the link on either a number, short name or URL to see full details
Scientific Bibliography 17168
- S?MME, L. (1986 ) Ecology of Crytopygus sverdrupi (Insecta: Collembola) from Dronning Maud Land, Antarctica. Polar Biology 6:179-184.
Possible taxa information in external databases. This is subject to revision in urls and sites. Please contact the data centre
if you find any problems or wish to advise of another useful resource.