Taxon resources: Plectus frigophilus
- Taxon Id
- Common Name
- Unsegmented roundworm
- Kiryanova, 1958
- Naming Status
- Currently accepted name
- Found in the Antarctica/subantarctic or Southern Ocean
See map of extents
- Taxon has been resolved to the rank Species.
Perfom a free-text of this site for Plectus frigophilus Unsegmented roundworm
The following are links to related resources for this
- follow the link on either a number, short name or URL to see full details
Scientific Bibliography 17209
- YEATES, G.W. (1979 ) Terrestrial nematodes from the Bunger Hillls and Gaussberg, Antarctica. New Zealand Journal of Zoology 6: 641-643.
Scientific Bibliography 41416
- Andr¿ssy, I. (1998 ) Nematodes in the Sixth Continent. Journal of Nematode Morphology and Systematics 1(2), 107-186.
Possible taxa information in external databases. This is subject to revision in urls and sites. Please contact the data centre
if you find any problems or wish to advise of another useful resource.