Taxon resources: Plectus parietinus
- Taxon Id
- Common Name
- Unsegmented roundworm
- Unknown or not entered.
- Naming Status
- Currently accepted name
- Found in the Antarctica/subantarctic or Southern Ocean
See map of extents
- Taxon has been resolved to the rank Species.
Perfom a free-text of this site for Plectus parietinus Unsegmented roundworm
The following are links to related resources for this
- follow the link on either a number, short name or URL to see full details
Scientific Bibliography 17145
- MASLEN, N.R. (1981 ) The Signy Island reference sites:XII. Population ecology of nematodes with additions to the fauna. British Antarctic Survey Bulletin 53: 57-75.
Scientific Bibliography 17146
- MASLEN, N.R. (1982 ) An unidentified nematode-trapping fungus from a pond on Alexander Island. British Antarctic Survey Bulletin 51: 285-287.
Scientific Bibliography 17180
- SPAULL, V.W. (1973 ) Qualative and quantative distribution of soil nematodes of Signy Island, South Orkney Islands. British Antarctic Survey Bulletin 33 & 34: 177-184.
Scientific Bibliography 17182
- SPAULL, V.W. (1973 ) The Signy Island terrestrial reference sites: IV. The nematode fauna. British Antarctic Survey Bulletin 37: 94-96.
Possible taxa information in external databases. This is subject to revision in urls and sites. Please contact the data centre
if you find any problems or wish to advise of another useful resource.