Taxon resources: Monhystera sp.
- Taxon Id
- Common Name
- Unsegmented roundworm
- Unknown or not entered.
- Naming Status
- Currently accepted name
- Found in the Antarctica/subantarctic or Southern Ocean
See map of extents
- Taxon has been resolved to the rank Genus.
Perfom a free-text of this site for Monhystera sp. Unsegmented roundworm
The following are links to related resources for this
- follow the link on either a number, short name or URL to see full details
Scientific Bibliography 17095
- CALDWELL, J.R. (1981 ) The Signy Island terrestrial reference sites: XIII. Population dynamics of the nematode fauna. British Antarctic Survey Bulletin 54:33-46.
Scientific Bibliography 17118
- DARTNALL, H.J.G. & HEYWOOD, R.B. (1980 ) The freshwater fauna of South Georgia. British Antarctic Survey Bulletin 50: 115-118.
Scientific Bibliography 17119
- DARTNALL, H.J.G. (1980 ) Freshwater biology at Rothera Point, Adelaide Island:1. General description of the pools and the fauna. British Antarctic Survey Bulletin 50: 51-54.
Scientific Bibliography 17181
- SPAULL, V.W. (1973 ) Distribution of soil nematodes in the maritme Antarctic. British Antarctic Bulletin 37: 1-6.
Possible taxa information in external databases. This is subject to revision in urls and sites. Please contact the data centre
if you find any problems or wish to advise of another useful resource.