Taxon Profile: Brachythecium rutabulum
- Taxon Id
- (Hedw.) Bruch, Schimp., & W. G¿mbel
- Naming Status
- Currently accepted name
- Found in the Antarctica/subantarctic or Southern Ocean
See map of extents
- Taxon has been resolved to the rank Species.
- Source of taxon data
- Antarctic Division Herbarium
- Latest Taxonomic scrutiny
- R.D. Sepplet
- Reference Site/Paper in which the taxon name was checked
- (Hedw.) Bruch, Schimp., & W. G¿mbel, Bryologia Europaea 6: 543. (fasc. 52-54. Mon. 11, 9. Plate 11). 1853.
Europaea 6: 543. (fasc. 52-54. Mon. 11, 9. Plate 11). 1853.
Species belongs to the following lists - Follow link on List Name to see list of all species.